Two words: Maple. Butter. Need we say more?
We are excited to introduce our Limited Edition Bourbon Maple Biscuits in partnership with Callie's Biscuits. This award-winning Charleston based handmade biscuit company makes all of their biscuits by hand, in small batches, with no machinery whatsoever.
Being the biscuit lovers that we are, we couldn’t imagine a better match for our Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup. This limited edition collaboration of the Bourbon Maple Biscuit uses our Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Maple Syrup in the biscuit dough, and is topped with a sweet, creamy icing.
- Each order includes 2 packages of 12, 24 biscuits total
- Serves 8-10 people total
- Biscuits ship directly from Callie's Biscuits, via FedEx. Hand-making and shipping your biscuits requires 5-7 business days.
- All other items in your order will ship directly from Pappy & Company.
- Free Shipping on orders over $175 does not apply to the biscuits because they are drop shipped from Callie's Biscuits in Charleston, SC.
- The generated shipping cost will be a combination of the biscuit drop ship fee and items shipped from Pappy & Company.
- The reason for the high shipping cost for biscuits (between $20-$50 depending on shipping zone) is due to the perishable items needing to arrive quickly.
- A hand-packed box will arrive on your doorstep fully baked, frozen and ready to be reheated or placed in the freezer.
- Our biscuits are fully baked before we freeze them, so nothing will spoil. You can re-freeze them when they arrive.
- For complete cooking instructions please visit here