- Limited-edition; only 100 have been made
- Inside each vest, a custom label will be numbered and signed by Julian Van Winkle III
- Sold in our exclusive Pappy & Company Stave Brown color with a contrasting 100% cotton twill khaki liner
- The ultimate gift for hunters and outdoorsmen
- Vest design that inspired this custom piece was a finalist in Garden & Gun's Made in the South Awards.
*Orders will ship within 1 week of order date.
Our partnership with Tom Becke came about thanks to the best matchmakers we have in the South – our mothers. With a similar southern heritage and two families that both enjoy hunting and the outdoors, their friendship and our partnership was destined to happen. After meeting Tom Beckbe’s founder, Radcliff Menge, we fell in love with this incredible Kinsman hunting vest and Radcliff’s passion for quality and style.
The Kinsman Vest transitions easily from field to city. Cut to flatter without being too restrictive, the Kinsman's durable shell of waxed shelter cloth pushes easily through heavy cover and will develop a rich patina over time. The vest is lined in a khaki twill cotton and a short collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage. Concealed welt pockets keep hands warm, and exterior side tabs allow for waist tightening.
- Rugged, waxed shelter cloth shell
- Cotton twill lining
- Bedford corduroy lined collar
- Durable, antique brass hardware
- Continental-style pocket restraints
- Made in the USA of imported materials
To find the correct size vest for you, measure the fullest part of your chest with your hands hanging loosely by your side. Then consult the table provided below to match your chest size and confirm additional measurements.