Are you a people person who likes to solve problems and make things better? Are you highly organized and like to create systems to make things work more efficiently? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for this open position at Pappy & Company. If you are interested in applying please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
JOB TITLE: Fulfillment and Customer Service Assistant
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fulfill E-Commerce Orders.
- Assist wholesale order fulfillment.
- Manage inventory levels of shipping supplies in warehouse and re-order from various vendors.
- Handle customer service inquiries regarding order status/refund/exchanges.
- Repackaging of bulk product into individually packaged, ready to ship product.
- Local product pick up/deliveries
- Experience in E-Commerce helpful, but not imperative.
- Ability to lift heavy packages as some tasks are laborious.
- Motivated, self-starter, resourceful, problem solver, positive, can-do attitude.
- Values the success of the team over the success of the individual.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and organizational skills.
- Personable, honest, kind, reliable, professional.
ABOUT PAPPY & COMPANY:
Founders and sisters, Louise, Carrie and Chenault Van Winkle, were inspired by the guiding principles of their great grandfather Pappy Van Winkle: to always create the best using the best. Seeing an opportunity to grow their legendary bourbon heritage into a lifestyle brand, Pappy & Company was born. Started in 2013, Pappy & Company is a bourbon-inspired retail and culinary brand that works to infuse elements of the bourbon culture into all of their products. Artisan goods include their famous bourbon balls, pepper sauce and barrel-aged maple syrup. The apparel line features tees and golf shirts, hats and belts, neckties and bowties. The home and barware collection includes glasses, flasks and bar accessories as well as a limited edition furniture line and kitchenware. Lastly, is the exclusive cigar collection in partnership with one of the most sought after cigar producers in the world. What unifies the Pappy & Company brand are thoughtfully made products with strategic partners that embody the values and craftsmanship of Pappy Van Winkle himself.
Pappy & Company has a deep heritage and reputation for authenticity, strong family values and doing the right thing by our employees and customers. Employees use their talents to collaboratively invent new solutions, meet new demands, and help to connect customers to our brand. We offer a flexible and inclusive work environment where everyone is on the same level playing field and employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves and unique perspectives to work every day.