A citrus inspired twist on the classic Old Fashioned, this recipe calls for two key ingredients that make is a show stopper: our Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup paired with fresh grapefruit juice. Together these secret ingredients make for the winning combination in this delicious cocktail.
- 2 ounces bourbon of choice
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 (2-inch) strip grapefruit rind
- Combine bourbon, grapefruit juice, maple syrup, and bitters in a rocks glass; stir.
- Add ice, and garnish with grapefruit rind.