NOT JUST FOR PANCAKES! ENJOY THIS MAPLE VINAIGRETTE ON YOUR NEXT SALAD.
This six-course breakfast menu incorporated our Bourbon Maple Syrup into an array of recipes including the Maple Vinaigrette, Pappy maple-ango cream, Nashville style chicken and waffles, and the Benton’s bacon beignets. Chef Dutton reminds us that our Bourbon Maple Syrup is good for so much more than just Sunday morning pancakes.
*Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.
- 4 oz. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 cup Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Maple Syrup (or more!)
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- Place red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley and salt in blender
- Let sit 20 min.
- Add Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Maple Syrup (or more!) and dijon mustard
- Turn Blender on to Mix
- Slowly drizzle in Olive Oil to emulsify
Recipe adapted from Bissell Maple Farm. Our partner producer for our Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Maple Syrup.