Spring is well underway and we're excited to be testing out new ways to enjoy our best selling Orasella Maraschino Cherries along with our newest glassware designs. While the coupe may be better known for serving champagne, its sophisticated design and sleek silhouette will dress up any cocktail for a festive Pappy hour.
This recipe is easy to make, can be batched into larger quantities and adds a lighter and brighter flavor to more classic bourbon based cocktails, which makes it ideal for warm weather enjoyment.
Makes 2 cocktails
Suggested Glassware: Pappy & Company Keys Coupe Glasses
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 4-6 Orasella Maraschino Cherries
- 4 ounces bourbon of choice
- 1/2 ounce Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Aged Pure Maple Syrup
- Ice for serving
- In the bottom of a shaker or directly in the cup, add the lemon wedges and cherries. Muddle together until you’ve released nearly all of the juice from the lemon and the cherries are broken up until much smaller pieces.
- Add in the bourbon and maple syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into a coupe glass.