Our partnership with Tom Beckbe came about thanks to the best matchmakers we have in the South – our mothers. With a similar southern heritage and two families that both enjoy hunting and the outdoors, their friendship and our partnership was destined to happen. After meeting Tom Beckbe’s founder, Radcliff Menge, we fell in love with this incredible Kinsman hunting vest and Radcliff’s passion for quality and style.
The Kinsman Vest transitions easily from field to city. Cut to flatter without being too restrictive, the Kinsman's durable shell of waxed shelter cloth pushes easily through heavy cover and will develop a rich patina over time. The vest is lined in a khaki twill cotton and a short collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage. Concealed welt pockets keep hands warm, and exterior side tabs allow for waist tightening.
- Limited-edition; only 100 have been made
- Inside each vest, a custom label will be numbered and signed by Julian Van Winkle III
- Sold in our exclusive Pappy & Company Stave Brown color with a contrasting 100% cotton twill khaki liner
- The ultimate gift for hunters and outdoorsmen
- Vest design that inspired this custom piece was a finalist in Garden & Gun's Made in the South Awards.
- Rugged, waxed shelter cloth shell
- Cotton twill lining
- Bedford corduroy lined collar
- Durable, antique brass hardware
- Continental-style pocket restraints
- Made in the USA of imported materials
To find the correct size vest for you, measure the fullest part of your chest with your hands hanging loosely by your side. Then consult the table provided below to match your chest size and confirm additional measurements.
Tom Beckbe Vest
I couldn’t be any happier, the folks at Pappy and Company are a delight and the vest fits like a soft used glove!!
Tom Beckbe Vest
I couldn’t be any happier; the folks at Pappy and Company are a delight and the vest fits like a soft used glove!!
Very happy with the vest
The vest is very high quality and it fits great. Wonderful fit and finish. It’s warm and movement is very free and easy this it on. Plus, this limited P&C color is perfect. I’m not normally a vest type of guy, but this is changing that. I’m wearing it more than I thought I would. If you’re on the fence, go for it.
Couldn’t wait for Christmas...
I gave it as a gift and he loved it! We are traveling this weekend and he packed it. Highly unusual for him to love a gift I got for him as he tends to see something he wants and buys it. I hit the jackpot this time!
Great brown color. Comes weathered and aged with character. Fits true to size. I’m a 38R and the small fits perfect. Not insulated for warm winter days in the South, but leaves room for layers. Taylored fit.